- Package equipment
- Split systems
- Geothermal systems
- Water source heat pumps
- Air-to-air heat pumps
- Water-cooled DX chillers
- Gas/electric/oil furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Unit heaters
- Radiant tube heaters
- Make-up air units
- Air rotation units
- VAV boxes
- Cabinet heaters
- Finn tube radiation
- Ceiling heaters
- Surgery/recovery rooms
- Infectious control systems
- DDC control systems
- Smoke detectors (duct mounted)
- Data/computer room cooling
- Air curtains (heated and non-heated)
- Energy recovery systems
- Exhaust systems: vehicle, welding, kitchen (grease or dishwasher), etc.
- UV lights
- General ventilation/fans: roof/wall/ceiling, etc.
- Air cleaning/filtration systems
- Registers, grilles and diffusers
- Dampers: volume and fire
- Pumps and piping systems: chemical treatment, plate and frame heat exchangers, condensate drains/pumps, fan coils, valves, gas train
- Chillers: centrifugal, rotary, screw, reciprocating/process or comfort cooling
- Cooling towers
- Energy upgrades/consulting
Your company and employees deserve a consistently comfortable space in which you work or live. At the same time, maximizing efficiencies can save heating and cooling dollars – and perhaps take advantage of energy incentives.
PMC will work with you to ensure your system runs, and runs as efficiently as possible. Our service teams bring the expertise and experience you need to keep everything humming, regardless of the specifics of your unique systems.
Comfort system failures can impact productivity, efficiency – or worse!
When environmental systems fail, companies stand to lose plenty. PMC stands ready to ensure those losses are mitigated – or eliminated completely. We offer multiple solutions and will work with you to find the best option for your unique situation, property and equipment.
PMC’s Programmed Maintenance services continuously monitor and service your systems to keep things running smoothly, efficiently, worry-free. This service can even save you money through energy and cost audits, or by identifying problems before they occur.
PMC also offers quick-response 24/7 emergency service. Our on-call team will work to resolve any issues you have. Nights, weekends, holidays – it doesn’t matter – your system will be up and running again as quickly as possible. With no extra fees or emergency service charges.
On those rare occasions when we don’t have experience with a specific system, we rely on established alliances with electrical, plumbing and specialty contractors to ensure you can count on us to get the job done properly without having to hire others. This one-stop-shopping approach means you make one call, one email. The rest is up to us. And our partners work under the same constraints we promise: no hidden charges, no overtime fees. No unpleasant surprises.